Premium commercial portfolio for a Key Client Account
Provide technical facilities management expertise
High client engagement role, based in Melbourne CBD
We are looking for an experienced Senior Facilities Manager to join our Property Management division, to support one of our premier client portfolio's.
This role will see you accountable for the efficient, cost effective operation, maintenance and development of all services for a premium commercial portfolio and a university campus under development.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Oversee building operations and deliver efficient and cost-effective management of a premium commercial portfolio and a university campus under development.
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison, contractor management and administration
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to the tenants, stakeholders and our client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Provide guidance and recommendations to our client on technical and operational matters
- Manage a team of facilities management staff and build a successful and influential team.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience within facilities management field with strong focus on sophisticated commercial, A Grade or premium grade assets
- Strong technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical services
- Significant experience in contractor management in a commercial building environment
- Outstanding customer service and service delivery skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several functions and projects
- Excellent people and team management skills with ability to communicate and report in clear succinct manner.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.