Senior Facilities Manager / Account Lead (Aviation)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 8-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Attends client meetings.
- Coordinate, oversee and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors, and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinates and manages moves, adds, and change activities.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Manages capital projects. Prepares capital projects and operating budget and variance reports.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on the work order and billing procedures.
- Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS, and training.
- Provides process and procedure training.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training within the Aviation / Aerospace industry
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical, and mechanical systems. Working knowledge of leases, contracts, and related documents.