CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Facilities Coordinator to join the team located in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the operational delivery of all Facility Management services.
• Ensure compliance with legislative, Client and CBRE Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental requirements at site(s), through complete ownership of the CBRE logbooks
• Work with Cluster Manager to coordinate local client and CBRE budgets / forecasting and report any out-of-line situations
• Approve invoices; goods received notes and statements for payment purposes
• Primary focus on delivery of all FM Operations SLA’s in accordance with KPI & Output measurements
• Co-ordinate with operations team and third-party suppliers to deliver service level agreements
• Support/Monitor 3rd party maintenance supplier activities when required and report any corrective works arising
• Work with local/central/third party project manager(s) to ensure fully integrated FM/projects delivery
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies in relevant books/documentation
• Ensure all contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate QHSE processes and client HSE standards
• Conduct monthly self-assessment SLA checks in support of quarterly contract performance requirements
• Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s taking ownership of any issues or concerns
• Maintain a motivated team by management and personal development of all local based staff
• Provision of strong upward and downward communications within the team
• Always take ownership and understand customer requirements and be able to demonstrate the ability to close out concerns and ensure customer
• Coordinate operational delivery within designated site area which may include Reception, Post room, Cleaning, Catering, Security, Technical Services & Specialist Sub Contractors
• Ensure that the Computerised Maintenance Management System (FMP) is used to capture all Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and General Work Requests for the site
• Maintain and manage asset registers, maintenance plan and the site Capital Budget Plan for facilities related assets.
• Coordinate out of hours support service for the location(s)
• Develop partnering relationships with key client/s in the location
• Delivery of “One Team” methodology within location
• Close liaison with Central support team to promote a consistent professional image of CBRE image and brand
• Completion of all required reporting (client and CBRE) in addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
• Ideally hold an engineering or technical qualification and experience of managing technical service delivery
• PC Literate – Word, Excel, PowerPoint with people management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to work as part of a team to provide exceptional levels of internal and external customer service
• Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry with commercial and Budget Management awareness
• Experience of delivering technical services and small projects
• Experience of working in a manufacturing/production environment
• Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
• CMMS experience (WO Management Process) required
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.