Senior Facilities Coordinator (Hard /Soft)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manage & prioritize major operational & project works
- Responsible for M&E maintenance works and sub-contractor management
- Responsible for OH&S adherence & reporting
- Management of the financial process including budgeting and Purchase Order issuance
- Work with the Facility Service Manager (FSM) to ensure KPI’s are met and Best Business Practices are developed to help exceed KPI’s
- Responsible for on-site FM operation & service delivery during the absence of FSM
- Respond to client inquires and concerns. Ensure timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create work orders and assigns work orders to technicians, subcontractors, and vendors. Communicate work orders and assists management in resolving problems.
- Ensure work orders issued are closed in time with customer satisfaction.
- Sub-Contractor Management including safety inductions and work coordination. Ensure works carried out by contractors are up to standards.
- Maintain and check for accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Train vendors on the work order and billing procedures. Process purchase orders and invoices and ensure proper cost center coding.
- Manage contracts such as janitorial, landscaping, and M&E include holding monthly supplier meetings and completing monthly supplier measurements within the agreed timescale.
- Manage building maintenance and all contractors who carry out works on site. Liaise, report, and log defects over and above minor rectification, work with M&E engineers to ensure PPM is carried out to schedule.
- Ensure Annual Plan is maintained at all times to identify when statutory works, meetings and other key events are being carried out.
- Conduct inspections on the facility and act on findings identified during the building and workplace inspections.
- Perform basic handyman works in the absence of a site technician.
- Escalate urgent issues identified through to the FSM.
- Provide assistance with basic office moves and work with the project team during on-site projects, providing assistance where necessary.
- Maintain and actively work on the account filing system, keeping it up to date and accurate.
- Raise purchase orders as required and ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times.
- Complete supplier measurements within the agreed timescales. Escalate issues and an action plan
- Ensure maintenance is carried out in line with procedures, using the permit to work system where applicable.
- Attend safety or work-related training and participate in Evacuation & First Aid Incident response when required.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and report any workplace hazards, accidents, or incidents.
- Support and participate in related ISO audits conducted on-site.
- Continually communicate building issues to end-users, clients, and management teams.
- Work with and support other members of the FM team.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Managing 3rd party (M&E vendor) with technical knowledge
- Prior exposure to procurement systems or work order management system
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Operational experience of managing EH&S and Quality Systems
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills essential
- Possess good communication skills to interact with stakeholders