• Data Centre Opportunity
• Derrimut, VIC Location
As the Senior Engineer you would provide successful delivery of engineering services to the client on the agreed site(s), ensuring performance of the site from an uptime, quality, compliance and health and safety perspective with a multi-disciplinary technical team.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Provision of all-round engineering support in maintaining the Operational Assets.
• Responsible for ensuring that all Engineering Operational activities within the buildings are controlled and that they are being carried out with due regard to Health and Safety, business risk and maintaining the 100% uptime criteria.
• Appointed as an HV authorised person for the sites you will champion technical operations compliance at all times.
• Responsible for maintaining excellent standards of response to Asset performance, completion of assigned work and ensure any abnormal operating conditions and housekeeping issues are dealt with proficiently.
• Supervise and manage the technical on-site team members to ensure exceptional performance is being achieved. The Senior Engineer is responsible for setting performance goals for the team, as well as responsible for the development, coaching, and counselling of the team members.
• You will be responsible to coordinate work permits and to escalate where necessary approval of permits that can affect the business-critical systems.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
• HV Authorised Person/Operator.
• Confined Space entry trained / AP (Where required)
• Electrical Licence
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
• Demonstrate a good understanding and be technically competent in all building services, in particular UPS, Generators, Static Switches, Water Treatment, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of technicians/operatives.
• Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.