Job Title: Senior Director - PJM
Location: Company & Client Offices London & travel within EMEA
Role Purpose: The UK&I Cross Account Team (CAT)) requires a Senior Director to lead a team of circa 40 people delivering project management services to our client base.
- Lead the implementation and continued development of CBRE’s client base, products and services, culture and behaviours across accounts so that the CAT exceeds the growth and financial targets of the Company through exceptional client service and exceptional people
- Leading the various PJM offerings (PJM, Capital Planning, Cost Management, Programme Mangement) and introduce them to existing and new clients to exceed the CAT growth and financial targets
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the UK&I CAT through membership of the Leadership Team
- Developing, nurturing and maintaining positive client relationships while understanding client expectations and advocating on behalf of clients to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Making effective and persuasive presentations on the Project Management business to clients, senior management and the industry at large.
- Leading the business unit team in their establishment of client driven project goals & objectives allowing them to continuously manage their clients’ expectations with their team members and other stakeholders
- Own the Operating Model for the CAT, driving efficiency and effectiveness of Account operations, and alignment of the Transition teams to deliver to Divisional standards.
- Act as a corporate citizen, working collaboratively with other business leaders to achieve Company targets, develop talent and succession plans and present a joined-up approach to clients
- Act as a role model so that the CBRE culture and behaviours are embedded in the Division, leading by example.
- Degree qualification with additional post graduate study desirable
- 10-15 years’ experience of successfully delivering projects in corporate environment
- English language skills both orally and written essential
- Proven track record in sales to demonstrate growing and commercially managing a business unit
- Experience delivering on multi-million dollar capital projects within the real estate sector
- Experience and skills in understanding, developing and maintaining client relationships, including networking to develop market place opportunities
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to secure new business
- Experience and understanding of the complexities of working across the EMEA region
- Demonstrable leadership and people skills
- Analytically minded with strong financial and numerical skills
- Entrepreneurship and flair for innovation
- Proficient in common application software (Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Travel will be required
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 80,000 people worldwide, with 2,500 working in the UK. The Company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.