Senior Director, Transaction Management, China
Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 24-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The main responsibilities of the Director of TM, China are as follows:-
- To manage the PnL of TM in China and deliver financial growth to meet China Exco expectations.
- To collaborate with CBRE Client Care team to develop the domestic market opportunity in Mainland China by winning more Chinese Accounts and building solid relationship with many Chinese occupiers.
- To assist in pursuits and pitches for Global or Regional (APAC) Accounts, working with APAC Sales & Solutions team to produce identify China-based opportunities, proposals, RFP responses and presentations.
- To provide oversights to account management services to a number of key MNC client accounts based in Mainland China.
- To build, train and coach the TM team in China as well as to create an inclusive culture for China TM team, aiming to improve the employee engagement scores.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Profit and Loss management
- Budget planning with strategic business development plan to tackle the market and key clients for growth
- Setting up the financial goals for the China TM as well as individual targets
- Performance review as well as cost management to ensure financial targets are met
Develop domestic mainland China market
- Manage the existing client relationship by providing value add services to develop profitable financial growth
- Identify the key domestic Chinese accounts or opportunities and produce a marketing plan to ensure we are in close contact with all of them
- Working with Pitch Management to deliver high quality of proposals
- Position and place CBRE as market leader in Mainland Chinese markets
Support Global and APAC pitches
- Identify target clients or RFPs with Regional accounts with HQ located in China, and work with Regional Sales & Solutions team to design the proposal for each client opportunity.
Service Delivery Support
- The Director must ensure that a consistent high-quality level of service delivery is provided to the clients. Whenever the level is not up to client expectations, the Director must draw upon other sources within the team and/or the Company, or participate him/herself to ensure the client gets the best CBRE has to offer.
People Management in coaching and developing
- The Director shall manage the team’s performance as well as provide coaching to the key team members, in conjunction with the Regional A&T team. The Director ensure the stability of TM team by reducing the voluntary attritions and improve the employee engagement as well. Building TM talent pool for future growth.
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- At least 10-years experience in brokerage business, Account Management or Corporate Real Estate
- Strong track-record of BD or working in domestic markets
- Strong financial senses with PnL management experience preferred
- Leadership/managerial skills in managing people and build cultural
- Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational and process management skills
- Excellent communication skills