Key leadership role, managing a large team in Queensland
Opportunity for career growth and development
International client base
At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We currently have a rare opportunity on offer for a strong, dynamic leader with excellent knowledge of the property industry and market across Queensland to step into a senior management role within our Property Management division.
This position will assume overall responsibility for a diverse commercial portfolio, drive new business development and initiatives in addition to managing the Queensland based team. Reporting directly into the QLD Senior Managing Director and Business Line Leader for Property Management group this role is pivotal in promoting effective asset management across the team and broader state.
- Planning, organising, directing and coordinating business plan objectives, projects, initiatives and requirements with other senior members of the Property Management team
- Managing and mentoring team members to build a successful and influential team and actively coach and advise the wider team
- Setting and implementing strategies to maximise performance and monitor those strategies against budget
- Identifying growth opportunities and targets for Queensland Property Management and plans to maintain existing key client relationships
- Initiating and implementing marketing strategies to source new clients and develop CRM list of key clients and activities
- Responsibility and accountability for overall performance of facilities and project management services within the portfolio
- Seeking to secure "landmark" building management mandates for the business.
- Qualifications in Property Management preferable and a strong industry network across Queensland
- A proven track record in leading and engaging a diverse team
- The highest levels of customer service and performance standards
- An ability to communicate to all levels and build effective and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and logical/analytical thought processes
- The ability to resolve issues and work to tight deadlines within a changing environment
This is a not to be missed opportunity for a seasoned professional to form an integral part of the CBRE Property Management division.
You will be rewarded with an interesting, challenging and varied work load and partner with some of the most prestigious clients and experienced operators in the Industry. Your contribution will be truly valued within an organisation that will see your career go from strength to strength.
If working leading a team within a fast paced and dynamic business line with opportunities to advance and develop your career appeals, then we want to hear from you today.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.