A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Director, Data Centre Solutions Group (APAC). This role will be responsible for leading all aspects of local pursuits; including prospecting, market and client relationship development, development of win strategy, solutioning, financial modelling, proposal preparation, leadership of all client-facing meetings, and contract negotiations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing global, regional, and local strategies – as well as specific service line strategies – to meet APAC Data Centre growth requirements.
- Establishing a one, three, and five-year plan to meet growth targets for the APAC Data Centre Team region.
- Discovering client needs; Anticipating client demands; Asking powerful questions; Filtering opportunities; Earning client trust; Recognized within the industry
- Utilizing personal network, knowledge, and consultative skill to deepen client demand; Designing, crafting, and articulating winning solutions; Solving higher-level business problems for the client; Creating and proving value
- Articulating CBRE solutions and linking them to value unique to the client
- Managing a pipeline portfolio of pursuits from cultivation to closing stage. Lead pipeline calls and reporting, maintain accurate CRM and pursuit information, active participant in APAC Sales pipeline and coordination calls.
- Maintaining excellent communication, collaboration, and coordination with regional, global, and service line partners within CBRE.
- Responsible for and has full ownership of outsourcing financial modelling for APAC Data Centre Team outsourcing pursuits. Manages the creation of proposals, presentations, and other client-facing materials with the pursuit enablement team and national/local marketing professionals.
- Sourcing opportunities before they come to market; Competing and winning large and complex procurement processes; Deploying strategy and tactics to defeat skilled competitors
- Facilitates and contributes a major role in final pitches for pursuits - often times with client's executive CRE leadership team and C-Suite.
- Travels and coordinates across Asia Pacific during intensive client pursuit processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in data centre sector. Consideration will also be given to applicants with cloud or telecommunications backgrounds. You will have excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to provide high levels of service to our high profile clients.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in data centre business development
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, MBA preferred
- Prior experience in real estate agency, M&A or transaction management
- Experience in negotiating colocation agreements/SLAs
- Demonstrated previous client relationships with decision makers in Domestic and Multinational Companies (global + regional level).
- Ability to build and manage dispersed and diverse project teams.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.