Building, Depreciation and Cost Consultancy team
Join a professional and fast growing team
CBD based; WFH opportunities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assisting the Director in planning, organising, directing and co-ordinating the business plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients, in order to identify new business opportunities, client needs and expectations and be able to respond to these efficiently and professionally.
- Site inspections, networking activities, ongoing communication with the active client base.
- Carry out building inspections and prepare reports under the guidance of Director.
- Assist with or prepare schedules of condition and schedules of make good under the guidance of Director.
- Interpret plans, regulations and codes of practice and advise clients accordingly.
- Prepare proposals, submissions and reports for all inspected properties.
- Liaise with councils, vendors solicitors to collect and collate information as required.
- Inspect work and materials for compliance and specifications, regulations and standards and report on findings.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A degree in building surveying or equivalent qualification with prior building consultancy experience and an ability to write and maintain project documentation.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Project.
- Knowledge of current trends in construction and other technical and environmental demands on buildings.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to remain focused.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible and able to use initiative.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.