Management of Investment and Development Real Estate loans
High-growth / high complexity area, Debt & Structured Finance team
International and domestic clients
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Management of a large loan portfolio.
- Full end-to-end role including transactional tasks such as interacting with the banking platform through to Lender relationship management.
- Strategic account management and liaison with both borrower and lender.
- Engagement with origination team.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong technical skills related to the management of loans. Additional experience with construction loans would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience with banking platforms such as ANZ Transactive.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Japanese language skills would be beneficial but not essential.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.