CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated Senior Associate – Valuation to become part of our Gurgaon , Valuations team here at CBRE.
This role offers to work at our corporate office with travel onsite if needed.
As a Senior Associate – Valuation at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
- The Consulting Group (CG) of CBRE is a specialized advisory practice that undertakes assignments across a wide variety of real estate assets and works for a broad spectrum of private and public-sector clients. CG’s portfolio of services includes:
- Business Plans, Financial Feasibility Analyses, Market Analyses, Techno-economic Viability Studies, Due Diligence Exercise, Entry Strategies
- Specialized studies such as tenancy mapping, workplace strategy, marketing strategy, healthcare advisory, operational efficiency optimization, etc.
- Financial Structuring, Privatization, Public-Private partnerships
- Valuation exercises for portfolios/ single assets across real estate segments utilizing various methodologies – Direct Capitalization, Income Approach, Direct Comparison Approach, etc.
- The above services are offered in the areas of IT Parks, Retail Malls, Hotels/Resorts, Urban Infrastructure, Townships, Airport and MRT related real estate, Industrial Parks, SEZ’s, Hospitals, Residential and Commercial projects, etc.
- Co-ordinate on critical assignments with both internal and other service lines within the company
- Preparing valuation and advisory reports for clients
- Working on financial models (DCF & Residual approach)
- Keeping abreast of the real estate market through primary and secondary research
- Interacting with clients/prospective clients on a regular basis (for ongoing mandates as well as business development)
What to Bring Along
- 2-5+ of working experience preferably valuations for real estate industry
- MBA/PGDM from recognized university.
What it feels like to work at CBRE
- Career growth and development with opportunities to network and connect
- Freedom to make your own path
- A positive team environment that believes in recognizing talent and rewarding success