High profile Financial Services client
We currently have a position available for an experienced Receptionist to provide the highest quality reception and administrative support to one of our key client accounts within our Global Workplace Solutions team in Perth.
This is a fast paced, team focused role that will give you the opportunity to bring your 5-star service experience to the corporate world.
The primary responsibility of this role will be delivering the daily reception functions within the Guest Relations operation. This includes; meeting, greeting and registration of clients, attending to and actioning all calls and emails, administering / co-ordination of all meetings as requested by the client
Reporting to the Guest Relations Manager, some of your responsibilities will include;
• Meet and greet all clients and visitors,
• Managing incoming telephone calls and ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner,
• Coordinating audio visual equipment,
• Maintaining the Reception area,
• Managing the booking system and catering and beverage requests,
• Regular audit of rooms on a daily basis to ensure order and report maintenance faults,
• Assisting with supervision of other staff,
• Provide administrative support as advised.
To be successful in this position you must have a proven track record in a similar role in a corporate or hospitality environment. We are looking for a polished and strong team player, with superior attention to detail and the ability to manage a very busy workload. You will be professional and have a flexible approach to both your team and in order to adapt to a changing environment. The ability to communicate at all levels and have a genuine commitment to customer service is essential.
This is a full time role where you will be required to work 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) on alternating shifts on 2 weeks of early shifts from 7.15am - 3.45pm and then 2 weeks of mid shifts 9.45am - 6.15pm.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.