London , United Kingdom
Date published: 10-Dec-2020
The key objective is of the team is to provide advice and support to clients who are seeking to raise capital for real estate Funds, Club Deals, Joint Ventures and Segregated mandates.
CBRE Equity Placement is an independent placement agent to fund and asset managers looking to attract capital for an existing real estate vehicle or a new real estate strategy. Additionally, we trade equity stakes in unlisted real estate investments on behalf of investors via PropertyMatch or as portfolios. The team have advised / raised c. £30bn of capital since 2010.
A vacancy has now arisen for a Document Production and CRM executive to join the team to help lever this growing and successful business. The role will be responsible for project managing the CRM database, preparing investor facing pitchbooks and other marketing documents.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual seeking to make a significant impact within a large financial services group by assisting in the continued growth of a dynamic financial advisory business.
• Managing the CRM database
• Preparing detailed investor activity reports for clients
• Preparing market leading documents and pitchbooks
• Assisting on the documentation, transaction and execution process
• Participating in internal meetings and/or conference calls to provide updates on progress.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent written and presentation skills.
• Personable with ability to work in a team environment, managing upwards and downwards and giving and providing feedback.
• Highly motivated and keen to learn.
• Strong and effective time and project management skills
• Negotiation and influencing skills
• Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook is essential
• Excellent attention to detail.