CBRE Global Investors UK Separate Accounts manages 42 direct UK real estate mandates totalling £12.2bn of AUM. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analyst to join teams responsible for two UK Pension Fund clients and an Open-Ended Pooled Fund also invested in the UK. The funds are multi-sector and predominantly invested in UK direct real estate. You will be working closely with the team to assist with a range of day-to-day portfolio management functions. The role will allow the individual to get involved with both asset management and transactions, as well as develop an understanding of performance measurement and internal and external reporting processes.
The individual will work in the UK direct business across both the Separate Accounts and UK Funds teams. The role will involve a range of responsibilities such as asset management, acquisitions, disposals and reporting.
Take a lead role in asset managing a variety of property types. This would include both identifying and implementing initiatives, including refurbishment and repositioning, leasing, lease restructures, rent reviews etc.
Help source and appraise potential acquisitions. This would include initial due diligence and financial underwriting, preparation of investment committee documentation and once an acquisition is agreed, assisting with all aspects of pre-purchase due diligence and closing.
Assist in the timely production of all aspects of reporting and presentations – Client, Investment Committee, Portfolio Oversight and MSCI.
- Preferably some economics/finance/investment/real estate background
- Minimum of 2 year’s post qualification experience, or equivalent
- Strong academic background with good attention to detail
- Good understanding of financial modelling and valuation methodology (advanced excel, Argus/Circle skills required)
- Asset management, investment sourcing and transactional experience
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills