Newly created role working alongside our top tier financial services client
Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced team with growth opportunities
Based our client’s Auckland CBD Offices
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- A fast-paced role with the opportunity to make your own; working with a key occupier client to deliver industry-leading facilities, project management, leasing and transaction services.
- Reporting to the Account Director, this multifaceted role you will provide administrative support to ensure we are providing world class service and best practice in all interactions.
- Your key focus will be to ensure the team functions effectively and efficiently. enabling people and the portfolios to perform at their best.
- You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including expense reporting, meeting coordination, staff onboarding, and calendar management.
- You will identify opportunities for enhancement of processes and contribute to a collaborative culture of continuous improvement.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to resolve issues. Work with stakeholders to ensure accurate, insightful and timely reporting.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within a client facing environment; Real Estate Industry experience advantageous but not essential.
- Display high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks
- Exhibit a highly engaging, collaborative and insightful approach necessary in successfully creating and fostering relationships with stakeholders.
- Solutions focused and have good time management skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.