Security Operation Manager - Pok Fu Lam
Pok Fu Lam , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 12-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manage the day-to-day security operations for the purpose of protecting assets and related stakeholders.
- Support on planning and executing security & safety arrangements and measures of planned events.
- Work with client to review existing Security Operations’ SOPs, processes and procedures, and enhancing the same as and when required.
- Respond to any major security incident and updating senior management of the development as required;
- Review and follow up on incidents that require preliminary investigation before passing them to the applicable Integrity Section for further investigation if required.
- Ensure all security systems and equipment functioning properly at all times and assessing irregularly if any operational improvement is required.
- A university degree or above in security management is preferred or applicable industry certification or qualification (e.g. CPP Certified Protection Professional, ASIS International).
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership experience in a police, law enforcement / military or equivalent security environment, or with at least 2 years in a managerial position in the Security Industry.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of modern security technology and operations.
- Experience in physical security operations, security assessment and/or crowd management planning for major public events or seminars.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, and proficiency in Mandarin, reading and writing Chinese is preferred.