Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 21-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Assists the Head, Security and Country Operations in security operations which will include physical security, electronic security, travel security, and emergency response.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project manages security vendor on new corporate office build outs, ensuring completion on time and within budget. Coordinates and implements training for local user admin of access control system. Makes programming changes to the system as requested by local sites and approved by global security director.
- Coordinates travel safety program.
- Identifies and conducts research of open source information to include internet sites, news sources, and private and governmental organizations; analyzes and provides executive summary of information to Global Security Director or his designee.
- Interacts and works with law enforcement agencies regarding threats, investigations, and other security related issues.
- Assists in workplace violence threat management and internal investigations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Bachelor's degree in Homeland Security, Criminal Justice, or closely related field plus two years experience in security or similar field, or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Ideally, 4-5 years minimum of relevant working experience.
- Meets local or national security staff requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.