This role is responsible for the delivery of high quality, efficient customer support and service coordination for a key property portfolio. Provides customer service by answering incoming service requests, via phone, chat, email & online requests from all business units on security-related issues.
- Providing superior customer service to our client and their customers
- Building positive relationships with and engaging customers
- Acting as the first point of contact for our valued customers
- Coordinating service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Timely management and processing of customer requests, queries and billing information
- Customer account administration and optimization
- Creation and distribution of professional communications to our customers
- Understanding and responding to the needs of all key stakeholders Updates Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), customer service database, and spreadsheets as needed with updated service information.
- Contacts customer for additional information and communicating the steps in the work order process.
- Runs, reviews, and distributes various customer service reports as necessary.
- May generate and dispatch service request work orders for completion by vendors.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Call and query handling and call resolution skills
- Experience with customer billing and/or accounts
- Strong administration, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working within the facilities or property industry would be highly regarded
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.