Westmeath , Ireland
Date published: 4-Jun-2020
CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions, part of Global Workplace Solutions, is a leading global provider of Scientific Support Services. We are recruiting a Scientific Equipment Coordinator to join the team located at one of our client sites to manage, organise and implement high-quality specialist engineering and coordination support to a wide range of laboratory equipment including the supporting tasks in the lab space to drive quality and efficiency for the client’s scientific staff.
This role will be part of the account-based team and have support, training, access to the EMEA CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions group network.
• Ensure prompt, flexible, customer-focussed equipment support whilst maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory and engineering standards
• Manage and improve the service logging process and asset database
• Carry out regular asset sweeps (and potential for re-tagging of equipment)
• Create, manage and review supporting documentation, e.g. service reports
• Support contract management process in the set-up, renewal and budget of contracts
• Monitor the performance of the scientific equipment and systems using Key Performance Indicators to instigate improvements and influence changes
• Management of FTMAC including CAPA, root cause analysis
• Build-up and maintain client relationships
• Attend client meetings to review on-going performance, areas for continual improvement
• Support CBRE Management Team to ensure all activities are completed.
• 2+ years’ experience within the Laboratory / Pharmaceutical sector
• Very strong analytical skills with proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a logical and structured approach
• PC literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
• Strong relationship management and excellent communication and influencing skills
• Ability to work to own initiative and with minimal supervision while team orientated
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Robust and assertive attitude towards achieving results and motivating team members
• High customer focus
• Some selling skills.
• HNC / HND in relevant engineering and / or science discipline
• Pharmaceutical / Regulated working background
• SharePoint experience.