Sales Support Analyst/Coordinator, Global Workplace Solutions
Bangsar South , Malaysia
Date published: 6-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Working collaboratively with all GWS divisions and service lines in the region, the role will further enable the implementation of the GWS strategy of Win, Keep, Grow GWS. Ensures our clients get unequalled experience and knowledge, put to work for the benefit of their organization
What to expect on the role:
- Responsible for supporting and coordinating sales activity throughout the sales process including qualification, discovery, proposal and presentation;
- Owns the updating of key pipeline and prospective pursuit information into GWS APAC Salesforce and other respective APAC Sales & Client Solutions reports, ensuring accurate data capture, tracking and timely reporting for local, regional and global reporting requirements;
- Plays an active role in the client engagement process, supporting the collation of due diligence and competitive analyses for existing and prospective business pursuits, including research, analytics, data mining, data collection;
- Supports RFI/RFP response development and production and marketing materials;
- Owns the Sales & Client Solutions APAC Knowledge Management program, including but not limited to, the organization and ongoing update of central sales materials and marketing documents, GWS APAC business statistics & case studies, project information sheets, capability statements and project brochures; liaising with global Knowledge Management counterparts to ensure the continued sharing of global materials for regionalization. Responsible for the production and distribution of GWS APAC Knowledge Bytes on a quarterly basis - sharing the latest and greatest in terms of GWS materials, information and tools. Proactively drive the process of bid ‘close-out’, ensuring the ongoing capture of best practice GWS pursuit content and materials;
- Support internal and external communication initiatives including newsletters, client testimonials, thought leadership reports, and memo/updates;
- Takes an active part in supporting the planning and implementation of the team’s annual and on-going business development & marketing plan;
- Assist in managing and attending key client events;
- Regional coordination of pursuits and assignments may require work with both regional and global teams, and associated travel;
- To carry out any other assignments as directed by the Department Director or Management.
To be eligible for the role:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in business, marketing, real estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience with emphasis on business development marketing & sales support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents.
- Ability to prepare analytics and reports in a pre-designed style and format.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently respond to inquiries from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Must have a detailed orientation – accuracy and QC is a must
- Experience of working with Salesforce CRM system advantageous
- Excellent attitude, willingness to learn and develop.
Location of works:
Bangsar South/Bandar Utama
- You get to work with Global fortune 500 organisation
- Career opportunity within internal accross various cross functional and business unit
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hot desk, nice office space & pantry with cereals+beverages