Melbourne , Australia
Date published: 30-Jan-2020
Career development opportunities
Freestanding Retail Investments Division
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
· Liaising with owners and tenants to negotiate with both parties to enable agreement on sale price.
• Building best practice and CBRE specific databases and providing indepth market analysis to clients.
• Preparing documentation and analysis including marketing submissions, executive summaries and information memorandums
• Building world class product and market knowledge of the industry
• Driving marketing and event initiatives
• Farming and building on an already strong market share.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
Excellent knowledge of the property industry and Victoria market.
• Ability to establish new business, negotiate and build solid relationships at all levels.
• Superior organisational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple projects and clients.
• A high performing and can do attitude
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to remain task focused.
• Sound understanding of financials in order to analyse financial data.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.