Sales Management, Assistant Manager/Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 4-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Sales Management team plays a pivotal role in aligning all the business verticals on a unified data and decision-making platform. As a member of this team servicing the Southeast Asia business, the position holder would be involved in assisting Sales Management lead, while interacting with business leaders and members of all business verticals to enable knowledge-based processes designed to drive business goals.
In summary, the professionals in the Sales Management team are expected to:
- Operate as trusted advisors to the Firm's revenue-earners.
- Support senior management in implementing key strategic initiatives across the region to drive revenue.
- Support senior management in developing development plans for various business lines and ensure delivery against agreed projections.
- Monitor the sales pipeline from prospects to closing the deals through business systems such as Salesforce.
- Produce reports on sales and delivery of business lines.
- Produce research on clients and industries of interest for sales management purposes.
- Support common initiatives follow up on hunting consolidation and tracking monitor analytics ROI
(A) Client Development
- Take overall responsibilities on pro-active BD hunting (targeted key clients) and farming (greenspace program)
- Identify and qualify greenspace / new client leads and track progresses on engagements with high-growth companies
- Maintain a rigor tracking of leads & reporting of analytics and ROI to empower teams to achieve targets
- Actively identify potential cross-sell/upsell opportunities to be farmed out across BLs
- Administer tracking of new meetings, lead conversions and ongoing opportunities based on the list of targeted clients
- Support the explore new channels for greenspace targets through digital and traditional forums
(B) Business Intelligence
- Actively track news and intelligence on competitors, industries of interests, and macro developments in various markets, and targeted practice groups in support of wider sales management and firm initiatives
- Facilitate tracking of market activities & transactions, working with point of contacts in other teams to produce market share reports
- Support client program and client targets through relationship reports, progress updates and thought leadership materials
- Produce intelligence reports to the senior management and business lines
(C) Reporting & Tracking of ROI
- Ownership of all tracking and reporting mechanisms such as dashboards, reports, and presentations to effectively chart progress and monitor the firm’s return on investment across all initiatives and spends
- Ownership of data input and maintenance for the creation and updates of such dashboards/ reports
- Proactively identify trends both internal and external to influence future sales strategy and provide recommendations for priorities
(D) BD Tools & Systems
- Actively contributing to driving adoption rates for BD tools/ systems including Salesforce CRM, 3d mapping, and other internal systems
- Engage Sales Management leadership to prepare Rules of Engagement on business and technology processes.
(E) Property Marketing
- Partner with businesses to drive property marketing initiatives including the development of collaterals, and client engagement
- Other administrative, billing duties as relevant
Basic Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, fresh graduate will be considered
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in analytics or similar role ideally in professional services or real estate preferred.
- Enthusiastic fresh graduates with the passion to excel may be considered.
- Excellent communicator and passionate about driving change in the organisation.
- Experience in mapping tools/ GIS a huge plus. Comfortable in dealing with large data sets and have an eye of detail for data entry/ management. Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to articulate complex data and concepts both verbally and written in English. Experience with Salesforce/SharePoint/Tableau/Visualizations or other CRM and business intelligence tools.
- Ability to think outside traditional approaches and evaluate implications on business.
- Enthusiastic/High initiative.Ability to manage timelines.
- Very good attention to detail and the ability to continuously follow-up.