Sales Broker / Senior Brokers, Commercial Real Estate - Industrial, Retail, Office
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 27-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
- Grasps needs of tenants and landlords and provides them with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
- Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments with supervisor's advice.
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engages in acivities to creat new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Degree / diploma in real estate or other relevant discipline. At least 3 years of prior sales / leasing experience in commercial real estate.
- Real Estate Salesperson license / ability to obtain the license in a reasonably short timeframe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.