At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Manager in our Advisory & Transactions (Retail) division, in our Hong Kong office.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Work with senior brokers and handle leasing enquiry
- Undertake research on retailers and make cold calls as per assigned
- Prepare high quality presentation materials for clients and internal usage, including property flyers, market reports and PowerPoint presentations etc.
- Attend client meetings with senior brokers
- Liaise with reputable brands and landlords for marketing and leasing matters of the properties
- Prepare offer to lease, leasing proposals, license agreements and other related documents
- Provide advice on rental and market trend
- Perform ad-hoc tasks/projects as and when required
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estate, Marketing or property related disciplines
- 5 years of leasing experience is preferred
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with client focus
- Good numerical sense
- Detail minded, independent and self-motivated
- Fluency in both spoken and written English. Fluent spoken Mandarin would be an asset
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.