Main job scope:
• Proactively support the construction project team by demonstrating and promoting responsible attitudes towards HSE, implementing best practice with regards to Health, Safety and Environmental standards and contributing towards the delivery of the overall business HSE strategy.
• The role will involve interface and collaboration with internal stakeholders across the business, third party contractors at construction sites, customers and regulatory bodies.
• Oversee and assure that the HSE function, across business sections, is aligned, conforms and complies with the company’s HSE policy, functional strategy, performance targets and local legislation.
• Support the management in ensuring effective integration of HSE in the business.
• Provide support to internal and external audit processes in verifying compliance and continuous improvements within the area of health, safety and the environment.
• Define the legislative HSE training requirements and support Training Department in developing and implementing compliant training programs to meet the requirements.
• Stay oriented on the environmental management system and the procedures which have a significance to the position, including waste sorting in own area and chemical handling. React on observed deviations from written procedures and contribute to activities that will improve the environment.
• 7 years and above
• Equipped with Occupational safety and health affair managers (甲種職業安全衛生業務主管)
• Advanced knowledge in OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 and ISO 1400
• Advanced knowledge in legal requirements for Health Management, Safety and Environmental Protection
• Advanced knowledge in IMS and working with Procedures
• Familiar with internal and external reporting methods
• Strong communication skills to ensure partnering and governance regarding HSE topics
• Be fully computer literate with mainstream software packages