Safety Management Officer, CBD Area
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 20-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Perform regular walkabouts and inspection to ensure common areas are always well maintained.
- Attend to all emergency situations promptly.
- Showcase calm composure, build good rapport with occupiers and attend to their queries.
- Collate data, prepare incident reports accurately and on time.
- Proactively check and flag potential hazard to enhance security of the Building.
- Any other duties may be assigned.
- Hospitality or customer service background
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision & independent
- Comfortable with walking/standing for long hours