MANAGE AND DEVELOP SOFTWARE & REPORTING SOLUTIONS TO SUPPORT AND ADVANCE CBRE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CLIENT SERVICES.
Working within the UK Property Management’s Business Transformation department you will be joining a team with a diverse set of technical, operational and business management skills and a wealth of experience within the Property Management sector. The team maintains a reputation for excellence and consistent delivery within CBRE and in the wider industry.
The Senior Developer Analyst will primarily provide development subject matter expertise to the business on CBRE property management reporting, work-flow & reporting applications, as well other client hosted and CBRE business systems used within our Property Management, Real Estate Accounting Services and Facilities Management operations.
The role will require the individual to work with Software Development & Service Desk Team to provide end user support across our UK operations.
- Sql Management Studio, TSQL, Stored Procedure, Views and Functions.
- Build reporting solutions usng visual studio and SSRS.
- MS Excel with knowledge of VBA to asst troubleshooting on legacy template
- Provide 1st level support for work-flow (K2) and reporting applications (Vermilion, SSRS and Tableau), and ensure that data management solutions for in-house or client service purposes are monitored.
- Understand and manage system integration tools (SSIS, Alteryx) used to provide data and process solutions across UK Asset Services, and ability to understand supporting SQL database schemas and run T-SQL scripts when required.
- Develop relationship with D&T and third-party suppliers, liaising on system development and issue resolution.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support via in-house Service Desk system for legacy Excel/VBA queries.
- Ensure audit controls are adhered to, working with Audit Assurance and D&T teams to ensure appropriate network and application access for Asset Services and third parties.
- Responsible for supporting system upgrades, new functionality implementation and integrity testing on reports and software solutions
- Three years commercial experience in an end user environment
- Thorough understanding and expertise in property management software or related business systems.
- Specification -
- Understanding of basic accounting principles an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Experience with reporting, work-flow and accounting software an advantage.
- Previous Service Desk experience an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
N.B. This role is titled Senior Developer Analyst internally