Tokyo , Japan
Date published: 29-May-2020
I. Manage the work activities of assigned entities. Oversees the accounting and reporting requirements at entity and consolidated level.
II. Contributes to the client development for SPC accounting.
1) Review and verifies financial information including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements prior to submittal to clients.
2) Review system prepared reports and supporting schedules for accuracy. Reviews and sign-off on bank account reconciliation.
3) Coordinate and insures completion of annual audits by required deadlines.
4) Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensure internal and external client requests are handled timely, accurately with a focus on client service.
5) Review loan servicing report prepared by accountant
6) Provide high level customer service on sensitive and complex items assigned entities and projects.
7) Other duties may be assigned.
· Minimum 3 years of SPV accounting experience
· Native Japanese and business level English is a must
· Experience of individual entity reporting is a must and SPC level is preferable
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
· Must be very hands-on, self-starter and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility.