Team head in Japan for providing SPCs accounting service to client’s real estate funds. Responsible for day to day SPCs level accounting and review & oversight monthly, quarterly and annual client’s reporting. Coordination with the consolidation team in Hong Kong for group reporting purpose and responsible for day to day client’s relationship management, support new business onboarding and initiatives.
• Day to day team management, supervision and coordination of all monthly/quarterly/annual reporting requirement
• Deadline management and team resource planning
• Supervise, train and coach staff to attain highest level of efficiency and effectiveness
• Review and verifies financial information including monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements prior to submittal to clients. May involved in in day to day SPCs accounting preparation for some portfolios in charge
• Review system prepared reports and supporting schedules for accuracy. Reviews and sign-off on bank account reconciliation
• Conduct accounting in both IFRS and JGAAP
• Coordination with client’s appointed auditors. Corporate secretary, fund administrators and all other counter parties both internally and externally to provide full support functions to client. Maintain an create strategic relationship with other external service providers.
• Coordinate completion of annual audits by required deadlines
• Day to day client management and communication with client’s key personnel
• Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensure internal and external client requests are handled timely, accurately with a focus on client service
• Client’s account lead person, manage client’s relationship and client’s financials, including KPI management and monitors products economics.
New Business Participation and Structuring
• Participate in new business proposals. Manage budgeting progress, review new contracts and business opportunities. Manages financial transactions related to new business proposals.
• “Doers’ during the client onboarding process.
• Work on projects or other APAC initiates.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience with at least 5 year’s of supervision experience.
• Native Japanese and business level English is a must
• Good excel skills is a must, experience in Yardi is a plus
• Experience of individual entity reporting is a must and SPC level is preferable
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Work under pressure with tight deadline
• Strong leadership skill
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Must be very hands-on, self-starter and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility.