SEA Finance Manager
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 8-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- This is a key role within the account team providing commercial and contractual management to Cluster Account Director.
- Work with Regional Commercial Finance manager to ensure tight finance control is maintained throughout the regions.
- Support the contractual and commercial relationship with the client at country and cluster level Fully understand the contractual obligations through the Master Services Agreement, ensure that correct accounting treatments are in place to reflect CBRE’s obligations.
- Ensure all planed and forecast targets are achieved, Trade Working Capital targets are met and cash is collected in a timely manner.
- Be the sounding board to the Cluster leads for all commercial and operational matters Calculation, consolidation and delivery of planning and forecasting packs where required.
- Drive consistent performance in financial execution across all countries through site visits, auditing and implementation of best practice.
- Support the delivery of account wide finance related processes.
- Pro-actively drive the savings targets through working with, and active financial leadership across the operational teams, encourage continuous improvement in the operation.
- Own and ensure adherence to the change control process, provide guidance to the operations teams through the regional structure.
- Deliver timely client budgeting forecasts and reconciliations of actuals.
- Portray a thoroughly credible and professional image to the customer at all levels, at all times. Continuously develop and improve the output of the role Ad hoc reporting and duties when required
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Qualified accountant and member of recognised accounting organisation.
- Advanced numerate & analytical skills aligned to good presentation and enhanced spreadsheet skills.
- Experience of working within multi country environment and within a cross functional organisation essential.
- Experience of planning and forecasting within a multi $M organisation.
- Knowledge of FM markets, banking or finance market experience an advantage, understanding of commercial models and the requirements of managing to an expected outcome.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with other languages a benefit International experience.
- Thinks strategically - ability to bring together seemingly disparate ideas, areas, products, to create new solutions.
- Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals.
- Team building - ability to promote collaboration and cross-cultural cooperation.
- Leads and engages others - demonstrates leadership by giving positive example and drives engagement by creating opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrates integrity - acts consistent with what he/she says and believes in line with ethical standards.
- Shows respect for others - ability to understand, value and navigate different perspectives and modify own views.
- Communicates and influences - ability to convince, influence or persuade others to gain support for own agenda across the organisation.
- Customer focused – develop strong customer relationships by listening to and satisfying customer needs.
- Results oriented - ability to achieve business goals, with a concern for working well, surpassing standards of excellence and passion for challenges.
- Analytical thinker - ability to analyse complex problems and provide simplified solutions for fast and effective decisions.
- Demonstrates professional ability to share proven professional experience effectively with others.