- This role sits within the dedicated Retail Account Team comprising a number of workstream Transaction Managers, an Account Lead and an Account Coordinator.
- Lloyds banking group have circa 400 retail Lease Consultancy transactions per annum (encompassing rent reviews, lease renewals, regears, break options removals) and the role is to work alongside the two existing Lease Consultancy Transaction Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of these transactions.
- This role is based in Henrietta House, London with some travel throughout UK.
- Supporting the management and delivery of retail Lease Consultancy activity between CBRE London and National offices.
- Responsible for the delivery of retail rent reviews and lease renewals within the portfolio.
- Responsible for the preparation of documents to assist with strategic portfolio decisions (break options, regears, at risk branches) and the management of subsequent activity as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data systems (WIP) for caseload.
- Ensure the appropriate Lease Advisory reports required at different stages of the process are prepared accurately and promptly.
- Provide MI, data and trend information as required for internal and external reporting.
- Work closely with the CBRE Estate Management on all Lease Consultancy activity.
- Work closely with CBRE service lines including Building Consultancy, Rating and Planning Teams.
- Ability to assist the Retail Account Lead in all aspects of transaction management.
- Possess good market knowledge and insight of the UK & Ireland market including all aspects of Lease Consultancy.
- Ability to motivate, develop and challenge internal stakeholders.
- Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly internal and external meetings.
- Develop close working relationships with CBRE Lease Advisory teams in London and the National offices.
- The ability to confidently manage upward as well as downward.
- Property background with understanding of Lease Consultancy and Asset Management.
- Strong collaborator and willingness to work as part of a larger (and often remote) team.
- Ability to make sound and confident decisions and recognise the need to seek senior support where required.
- Ability to work in fast moving retail environment is essential.
- Good time management and process skills required.
- Self-motivated individual who can drive performance.
- Strong IT skills.
- Member of the RICS
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.