We are looking for an innovative and driven individual who is passionate about retail. This is an Agency role to assist the Central London Retail Investor team on leasing instructions and related developments, operating out of the West End London office.
• Conducting searches for new retailers to the London retail market
• Undertaking property valuation and appraisals
• Measuring properties and plans
• Conducting inspections & formulating both marketing and acquisition reports
• Coordinating and implementing marketing campaigns on behalf of our landlord retail property
• Negotiate lettings and agree heads of terms, monitoring transactions through to legal completion
• Reporting to clients in written form and attending meetings as required
• Assisting the wider team on various instructions for a range of clients
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
• Knowledge of Goad/Promap desirable
• Ability to formulate and write reports
• Property Valuation
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Ability to quickly understand the market and interact with key players
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
• Self-motivated and tenacious
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Flexible approach to work and ability to work under pressure
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
• Commercial property experience in an agency environment essential
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including transaction and project management; property and facilities management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.