At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
Our Transaction division is looking for a Hong Kong focused Retail Planner to join our high performing Account Team (Financial Industry Client) based in Hong Kong, working as part of the broader global account team. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Playing a key role in planning for the retail portfolio, managing real estate projects and initiatives within the client’s organization;
- Managing the strategy behind the acquisition, administration and disposition of leased/owned property;
- Assisting with the strategic planning for the acquisition and disposition of client’s Hong Kong retail spaces, including financial and market information analysis;
- Delivering data-driven strategies through utilization of strong consultative skills and financial analytical abilities, including the ownership and delivery of complex financial spreadsheets to model both cash flow and P&L impacts;
- Working closing with the client’s business stakeholders to understand needs and wants;
- Assisting in writing internal approval papers, supporting retail initiatives;
- Coordinates with the Account Team; i.e., subject area, geographic resources, and experts able to support the needs of the client in Hong Kong ;
- Managing and achieving financial, operational and other measures as defined in deliverables and/or KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) established for over client as part of the on-going relationship;
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in Business Consulting in the Hong Kong real estate markets.
You will have excellent communication and presentation skills, be a self-starter and someone who displays strong leadership. Your ability to own projects and deliver results will be paramount to your success.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 8 years of commercial or corporate real estate experience
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university. Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Urban Studies, or related program or MBA preferred
- Real estate license (where required by state law)
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Comprehensive ability to manipulate MS Excel for managing complex financial spreadsheets
- Highly collaborative in a global team environment
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete transactions and provide high levels of service to clients
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.