Retail Marketing Specialist
Part time, 16 hours per week (Flexible)
Based in Western Sydney
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Retail Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team to provide marketing support for an exciting newly developed shopping centre in Western Sydney.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the team member will provide vital strategic marketing in collaboration with the Centre Management Team to maximize the trading performance of our client’s centre by enhancing their sales performance and uphold its brand identity.
The opportunity involves creating unique and fun campaigns, including digital and in-centre activities as well as engaging with local community groups and individual retailers to drive traffic flow. This role requires someone who is passionate about creating retail experiences and is a fantastic opportunity to learn all of the various functions within a Shopping Centre. The successful candidate will need to thrive in a busy environment.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Development and execution of the centre marketing plan and campaigns
- Managing marketing budget
- ROI reporting on success of campaigns and activations
- Liaising with retailers, customers, agencies and the community on promotions and events
- The ability to proactively solve problems and a determination to deliver quality work
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Currently Studying or completed a Degree qualified in Business/Marketing And/Or experience in a marketing position (retail an advantage)
- Willingness to be ‘out & about’ – This role requires you to be engaging onsite with retailers weekly. (This is not an “in – office” role).
- Excellent customer service experience and a proven ability to build strong relationships with client groups.
- Highly organised, enthusiastic team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing digital assets (Social media, online websites).
- Have excellent creative flair and an eye for detail (Design skills an advantage).
- A Passion for ‘creating’ and thinking differently about exciting events and promotions that create engaging experiences for customers at their local shopping centre.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.