Lease administration for a portfolio of retail properties
Be part of a highly successful team
South East suburbs, Melbourne
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain the lease management and tenancy schedule for a portfolio of Shopping Centres
- General administration of all leases to ensure compliance by the owners and the tenants;
- Manage tenant arrears process and complete tenant account reconciliations with associated communications to all levels
- Assist with property management including tenant liaison, lease administration and occupancy issues;
- General Property, Office and Administrative duties including processing invoices, along with ad-hoc duties as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive demonstrated experience in retail lease administration, with a passion for the retail property industry
- Experience within accounts receivable and system lease administration functions of the Shopping Centre industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Being proactive, showing initiative and having very good attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the capability to manage multiple projects independently;
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.