Our Residential Valuations teams are currently taking Expressions of Interest for future opportunities in locations
across Tasmania and elsewhere in Australia
Our State Directors are looking to connect with AAPI/CPV qualified valuers to join our team in 2020!
Our established network of Valuers, along with a team of experienced Valuation Managers and Technical Trainers, ensures you are supported from Day One. With extensive Quality Assurance and Risk Management teams, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and offer the ability to work from home with industry leading remuneration and incentive packages.
So why is the grass greener at CBRE?
- Our secure “Blue-Chip” client base and state-of-the-art technology helps to both support and protect our teams.
- We pride ourselves on the support that we provide to our Valuers, whether it be from our Valuation Management team.
- Technical Trainers or Pacific Operations – we’re passionate about supporting our people to achieve!
- Our compressed areas of operation for the Residential Valuations team allow our team members to improve their
- efficiency and effectiveness, opening room for greater earning potential.
- As a part of a Global Business, CBRE offers both local and international opportunities for career growth across the
- Property sector.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- AAPI/CPV qualified.
- Experience working as a Residential Valuer.
- Results focused and self motivated.
- Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.