CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Residential Contract Supervisor to work from our client’s building in Coventry, West Midlands.
• Control PPM completion by team liaising with leadership team in order to maintain efficient
• completion of contractual responsibility
• Control the team’s re-active works, in order to deliver increased efficiency and profitability
• Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with PPM operations
• Assist contract support and Contract Manager in administering the PPM and RM monthly work
• Ensure compliance with CBRE policies and procedures
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE and sub contractor’s activities, and are regularly reviewed on each task including the attendance and co-ordination on CBRE internal auditing and Trust external auditing
• Work with other CBRE engineers on other sites to ensure the collaborative development of the contract and company
• Work with the other supervisors and Contract Managers to ensure appropriate control/monitoring systems PPM; Re-active works are used/shared to ensure statutory; policy and contractual commitments are met
• Promote and maintain the RISE Values of CBRE
• Deliver effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to toolbox talks, briefings, correspondence, and ad-hoc reporting as appropriate
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to deliver high quality work
• Flexible/responsive approach to requests from both internal and external clients
• Proven data analysis, interpretation and problem-solving skills
• Person who is organised, focused, logical and has a high attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task productively and meet tight deadlines
• Previous experience in a similar role
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.