CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Reprographics Consultant to join the team located in Rugby. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Manager in the delivery of administration type services within the client’s Rugby premises.
• Plan, coordinate and oversee day-to-day reprographic workload, activities and operations
• Receive, assess and prioritise multiple job orders/assignments
• Plan, schedule and complete or oversee completion of assignments to ensure compliance with set standards of work production and agreed upon time frames
• Create and maintain good relationships with customers through provision of a both proactive and reactive service
• Coordinate maintenance of printing and graphics equipment
• Make minor repairs to and to clean and adjust equipment; communicate major breakdowns or problems to service vendors/service representatives and monitor their work to ensure prompt repair
• Ensure safe work practices and methods and to follow safety regulations and practices in the operation and servicing of equipment
• Monitor and maintain an inventory of printing and graphics supplies and materials
• Order supplies, arrange deliveries and inspect received shipments whilst identifying and resolving inaccuracies, shortages or overages
• Co-ordinate pool and rental car management
• Maintain catering and security card systems
• Assist CBRE Management in developing initiatives and systems and offer comprehensive administrative support as required
• Undertake other duties and responsibilities within the department; commensurate with the grading of the post without changing the general character of the post
• In addition to the duties contained within this job specification, the Company reserves the right to require you to carry out other duties associated with your function as necessary to meet the needs of the business
• Provide cover for reception duties
• Previous experience of working within a reprographic role within a facilities management environment or similar.
• Knowledge of operation and care of printing and related equipment
• Enthusiastic and Empathetic with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Well-presented and professional
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
• IT literate together with an understanding and experience industry specific IT applications
• Ability to work on own initiative, in a team and within a pressurised environment
• Ability to create and maintain effective relationships with individuals on all levels
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.