Reporting and Analytics Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 20-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Summary :
Manages a small team of Digital & Technology professionals responsible ensuring the business makes better decisions through collection and usage of data.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Manages, coaches, and trains a team of Digital & Technology staff.
- Documents procedures and standards. Ensures staff appropriately documents their work such as functional/technical specification, development, or architectural designs.
- Provides tiered digital & technology support for end users. Troubleshoots technical problems such as application performance issues or network connectivity problems. Gathers and reports on support metrics in order to identify trends that warrant attention.
- Supports and maintains applications, networks, and devices. Works with vendors to deliver updates, resolve issues, and manage the product lifecycles and upgrades.
- Researches and designs application development, infrastructure, or service standards.
- Serves as the digital & technology liaison for the area of responsibility, primarily for internal clients.
- Responsible for developing and executing project plans. The scope of the projects are small to medium.
- Exhibits analytical rigor, judgmen,t and ability to present a comprehensive 'data story' to multiple levels of the organization.
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Bachelor's degree from top tier school in computer science, math, engineering or related field. Masters degree preferred. Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in quantitative analysis, data modeling, reporting, relational database tools, data warehousing, database architecture, and SQL, SAS and/or SPSS.
- MCSE and CNE Certification preferred where warranted.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Experience with Microsoft BI stack (e.g., SSRS) a bonus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.
- Willing to be assigned at M1 Tower Makati