Regional Transaction Lead
SGP , Singapore
Date published: 19-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsibility to manage several clients simultaneously, while also serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems and processes for new and high-profile projects.
- Responsible for the management of sales, and relationships with high-profile customers. Responsible for building a project plan, creating a project team, and managing timeframes and performance for client projects.
- Responsible for business case development/RFP, communicates escalation of real estate issues, and the communication of approved plans to key stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing the market analysis, coordinate lease review process and mapping the strategy with REFM, legal and brokers.
- Maintain interface with external customers, ensuring total contract compliance, including quantitative cost savings specifications plus qualitative customer service specifications
- Deliver integrated services across all functions, ensure global view with consistent application of process and work product, operate region within environment of governance, control and transparency.
- Responsible for managing and reporting the performance of the CBRE team to the real estate client on a quarterly basis as well as performance measurement of delivery vendors.
- Formally supervises individual employees and/or subordinate supervisors within region. Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, talent management, and motivating direct reports. Directly or indirectly responsible for hiring, terminating, compensation, and performance evaluation for APAC region
- Manages and solves conflicts with clients. Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives as well as contract specifics.
- Facilitates audit of service deliver providers to ensure contract compliance, measurement and reporting accuracy. Responsible to manage score-carding, measurement of KPI’s and adherence to the SOW. Assists in development of and utilizes tools to track/report per established Rhythm and process.
- Builds relationships to foster transparency and effective communications. Educates stakeholders on real estate roles, responsibilities, procedures, standards and policies. Acts as a point of escalation for Tier 1 providers to resolve service delivery issues and to facilitate the resolution.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style, make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Degree from college/university in related field and a minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate real estate strategy/12+ years in related real estate planning experience, for candidates not having college degree.
- 3-5+ years managing in cross functional, multi-company organizations as a consultant /corporate manager with a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others. Strong understanding of industry and demonstrates knowledge/capabilities in the areas of project management, business administration, asset management, property management and/or facility management, leasing, disposition, and construction.
- Excellent program management and organizational skills with the ability to aggregate and translate data into actionable information and drive decision making within a dynamic corporate environment.
- In-depth understanding of contractual obligations and requirements. In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Approves and oversees regional budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships at multiple levels with business partners; and with CBRE. Have a proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service and possess effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and desire to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic organization and to change directions and reprioritize in response to fluctuating work environment and demand.
- Willingness and ability to travel on a regular basis regionally and occasionally globally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Familiar with MS CAFM tools.