Regional Technical Lead (Tech MNC)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsible for the day to day practical delivery of best in class operational engineering standards across the Client, supporting the Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure, Mission Critical and Non – Critical Environments and facilities in order to deliver a best in class service resulting in an excellent engineering service provision across the APAC region.
- Responsible for all engineering matters in the Client account portfolio.
- Provide support to the Account Director and regional managers, providing tactical and operational delivery reports and direction across the countries or sub-region as required.
- Lead engineering problem solving, fault finding and route cause analysis for all sites in the APAC portfolio acting as the primary interface with the CBRE’s managers and technical advisors.
- Support the management of compliance within country legislation in terms of statutory maintenance, health, safety and environmental management,
- Implement the standards for inspection and audit protocols for the improvement and/or maintenance of operational delivery.
- Work with the Account Director to deliver performance standards and operational protocols, in line with CBRE and client strategic programs.
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive activities are delivered to plan, on time and within budget, with particular emphasis on critical maintenance and life safety.
- Support the effective management of the Repairs and Maintenance (R&M) portion of the building(s) budget(s), providing budget variance reports when required and assisting with annual reconciliations.
- Review quotations for the procurement of additional works within authorised limits.
- To carry out of Building System Health Reports when required.
- Drive the delivery and implementation of CBRE engineering initiatives including APEX (Asset Performance & Energy Excellence) and new training programmes such as the Sustainable Technician training scheme.
- Strong people manager able to successfully build relationships across a diverse regional portfolio
- Excellent client relationship skills,
- Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, line management and supply chain,
- Experience in change control and engineering planning tools and processes
- Ability to solve complex problems and provide innovative solutions,
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office Suite. Strong and detailed knowledge of As Fitted drawings and technical documentation.
- Experience of managing CMMS and BMS systems
- Relevant experience managing an engineering service delivery across multiple remote and culturally different locations.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering Studies preferable with Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of ten years post training experience, five years of which involves maintaining critical engineering environments.
- Member of an Engineering related professional institutions i.e. ASHRAE/CIBSE/IEE.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements, preferably with a relevant HSE qualification.