CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Support Coordinator to join the team located in Dublin. The successful candidate will be providing day to day support to the operation and Regional Services Manager, coordinating accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies and occupancy services.
• Monitor and ensure operations teams work within required standards
• Ensure coordination of audit actions raised on any site are implemented for all appropriate sites in the portfolio
• Ensure CBRE QHSE (Log books) compliance and maintenance
• Hold the list of Technical Team's tools and equipment and their associated test records i.e. calibration/inspection records
• Log in hazards and management of Client feedback received through the QHSE Management Portal
• Accountable for the preparation of the Regional Monthly Operational Reports providing the local narrative that identifies trends and potential opportunities for improvement initiatives, including KPI’s and SLA’s
• Administer new employee onboarding process including NDA and exiting process
• Responsible for the maintenance of the Regional delegated authority matrix, the on-call rota, the business continuity and disaster plan and escalation map
• Train and audit to ensure Client and CBRE policies and procedures are adhered to
• Produce site level ad-hoc reporting as requested by Client or the Management Team
• Support effective resource planning through measuring labour utilisation and a culture of recognition in the team and track all team members development plans
• Log team training in matrix, tracking completion and identifying opportunities; submit timesheets and overtime where applicable
• Hold Regional/Site Support Team Meetings to share business updates and best practice
• Conduct Appraisals annually and Personal Development Plans as and when required
• Support the Account EMEA Sourcing Lead with the vendor plan to deliver effective procurement of third-party services and contract requirements
• Accountable for the set-up of new suppliers and their compliance surveys in the CBRE supplier platform
• Supply partner contract issuing, contract administration and obtain supplier quotes and uploading onto the internal system for client approval
• Responsible for the region's invoice process for Client, ensure the correct invoice format and supporting backup is provided on a timely basis and is delivered Right First Time
• Maintain comprehensive spend tracking - work with finance and operations to ensure accurate forecasting is delivered with supporting narrative
• Manage the Site/Regional Support Team in the production of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to the Client
• Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WIP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO, Invoice Pool for the RSM to chase debt
• Raise Purchase Orders, review open Regional Purchase Orders and manage the team’s submission of weekly reports to include WiP, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
• Encourage identification of sustainability champions for the region whilst tracking site and regional benefits for Programme activities
• Maintain the region's contract documentation e.g. regional site list and related scope matrix ensuring compliance to the Client stipulated contract management change process
• A good general education
• Practical application of auditing
• Event investigation & analysis
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Previous experience in relevant industry
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.