Regional Supply Chain Sourcing Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to manage the sourcing, procurement, and management of suppliers and
vendors in support of the delivery of real estate, facilities, and project management services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support account, corporate and client strategies and objectives.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services.
- Includes contract review and/or preparation and negotiation, contract administration and adherence to
- company policies and legal requirements and compliance.
- Manages the process of contract terminations, expiration, extensions and renewals. Interfaces with/advises peers and corporate management staff with changes or results.
- Manages the supplier performance management and development program.
- Negotiates contracts for goods, services, supplies, equipment, etc., ensuring quality, cost-effectiveness, SoX compliance and timely delivery.
- Designs and manages the RFP processes to support program goals and requirements. Works with internal and client stakeholders in establishing, managing, creating RFP and analyzing purchasing projects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and
- delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop
- competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values