Regional Space Planning Manager
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 21-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Accountable for the coordination and oversight of regional occupancy management, forecasting and validation processes using Space Management system data
- Responsible for the implementation of the GE space planning standards, from block planning and conceptual design through to detailed space layouts to support
- Manage all Business Unit space requests and communicate to the GE Portfolio managers (Strategy) to ensure alignment with the regional real estate strategy and space planning guidelines
- Support and advise the Project Management team on all space related project requirements.
- Manage Moves, Adds and Changes in the APAC region
Space / Occupancy Management
- Continually manage and monitor update for regional Space Management system data to ensure the integrity of the information within the system
- Act as the regional Space Management Data Expert with responsibility for the associated reporting and forecasting processes
- Management of the Regional space planning/ scenario planning to support District Manager with GE Portfolio metrics and Real Estate Decisions for the APAC regional portfolio.
- Responsible for regional oversight of the occupancy management processes, Leveraging FM site staff to conduct walkthroughs and facilitate appropriate training and guidelines to support the use and maintenance of space management system.
- Collection and validation of Business Unit headcount forecasts and reporting on space requirements
- Maintain Business Unit relationships in order to determine & monitor ongoing space requirements including negotiating space as required
- Liaising with the District Manager to assist with managing any impact to the overall portfolio strategy
- Ensuring Alignment with the Global workplace initiatives and ensuring alignment with Regional planning strategy
Moves Adds & Changes
- Liaising with the Regional Manager to assist with managing any projects in the APAC portfolio.
- Managing changes from conception to completion, liaising with stakeholders, contractors and IFM staff.
- Source and liaise with preferred suppliers and manage the costs and oversight for projects including site closure.
Brief and Detailed Design
- Engage and liaise with the key stakeholders to take space planning solutions from conceptual design to detailed space layouts
- Liaise with the GE portfolio managers and Business Unit to create detailed space plans including adjacencies for sign off prior to handing over to the Project Management team.
- Provide the Project Management team with high level support in relation to feasibility studies and market compliant space usage requirements
Brief and Detailed Design
- Collect /validate adjacency requirements from BU’s
- Complete initial Test Fits / scenario plans to support transactions/lease events
- Experience of working within corporate space planning sector
- Confident operator of AutoCAD programme
- Management skills to deal with issues ranging from senior level to administrative
- Candidate must be capable of showing initiative and taking the lead in managing all space related processes
- Experience of using and managing CAFM system essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with the ability to produce professional reports for senior management and clients
- Assured presentation skills required in order to present to senior management and clients
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain & build relationships with the client
- Ability to work as part of a large account team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority. Strong verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met and communicate this to other. Strong ability to deal with multiple demands and requests.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion and can read when to interrupt a call or meeting and when not to.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients