hong kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 16-Oct-2019
The ‘Regional Security Operation Lead, Greater China North Asia Region (GCNA)’ is a key role on the Account; being part of the CBRE leadership team for GCNA this person will be responsible to manage all Security related manpower and associated Security Equipment and Systems including maintenance, governance, projects upgrades and replacements. The role will also include matrix management of the account In Country Security Managers across the GCNA Region. There will also be a requirement to manage appointed consultants for new and replacement equipment to meet minimum standards of the bank. The role will also be expected to support and provide leadership and best practices to other account disciplines such as Health & Safety, Engineering, FM Operations, BCP etc.
The role will take a leadership position for ensuring a joined up delivery approach across the spectrum of key services delivered in each country in Greater China North Asia to deliver:-
- Support the account and the account leadership is achieving their compliance, commercial and quality objectives in the area(s) of Security (and Incident Management).
- Lead and drive the achievement of the account’s security cost savings targets by leading the development and provision of compelling and credible solutions while ensuring compliance with client and CBRE security policies and standards in compliance with the contract.
- Support and develop CBRE’s suppliers, sourcing and supply chain managers and CBRE operational people.
- Regular operational and KPI performance review meetings with Country Security Leads/Regional Security Vendors.
- Regular review of the Lifecycle Capital Replacement (LCR) for key Security Systems and equipment
- Lead (as subject matter expert) and support in-country security resources to deliver business as usual (BAU) activities in relation to Physical Security and Incident Management.
- Regional GCNA Role, to be based in Hong Kong, with particular need to support HK operations and projects
>5 years leading and/ or directing and working in matrix teams, preferably in the banking or financial services industry.
- Security management and leadership, Project Management, and Overall Business Management experience.
- Well versed in all aspects of security operations, solutions and planning.
- Familiarity and working experience in the GCNA Region.
- Can perform constructively in demanding situations
- Recognizes and engages key influencer networks to build sponsorship for change
- Coordinate with Client Regional Head of Security to set and communicate strategies