Regional QRM Manager - Valuations Asia
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. This role enjoys workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
CBRE provides comprehensive valuation, advisory and consulting services for real estate owners, investors and lenders, combining our specialized expertise and premier technologies to deliver industry-leading valuation reports and analysis.
We have an opportunity for a valuation or Risk Management professional to play a key role in the implementation and delivery of the Quality and Risk Management offering in Asia across the Valuation & Advisory services business. The role will ensure processes, procedures and the delivery of services are in line with regulatory and internal guidelines while also providing support to the valuers to mitigate risk.
Reporting directly to the Asia QRM Head, the successful candidate will focus on the review and approval of valuations undertaken by VAS teams across Asia, ensuring all valuations issued are of a high quality, comply with internal guidelines and are in line with regulatory standards. Key to success is the ability to collaborate with all key stakeholders across the region in driving quality and risk management efforts and initiatives with respect to both regional and global VAS best practice guidelines.
- Provide support in driving the implementation and application of internal best practise guidelines and key risk mitigation procedures in Asia.
- Review valuation reports, models, supporting documents, contracts etc. in line with the regional policies and as directed by the Head of Quality & Risk Management, Asia.
- Provide in-depth review of valuations and reports to ensure appropriate methodologies have been applied, valuation rationale is logical, and the final deliverable is accurate and reporting standards are met.
- Identify areas where valuers would benefit from additional knowledge and assist the QRM team in the delivery of Learning and Development material to local teams.
- Assist with audits and report findings and ensure follow up actions as a result of audits are implemented and monitored.
- Manage QRM Asia inbox, assessing emails based on importance and escalating approvals and emails to identified stakeholders as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5years+ post qualification experience.
- RICS (or equivalent) qualified. Audit background considered.
- Experienced in carrying out real estate valuations in multiple jurisdictions in Asia and with working knowledge of the property industry/market.
- Good understanding of real estate valuations and applicable industry valuation standards preferred.
- Highly motivated individual who works well both remotely and as part of a team.
- Superior organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines. Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication and have the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across multiple countries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Chinese, both spoken and written is required.
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages.