Regional Programme Management Lead
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 4-Sep-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide strategic level guidance and act as a point of escalation for all projects in Region
- Challenge the way projects are delivered and seek continuous improvements.
- Be accountable for the coordination of account resources (IT, FM, Projects) to determine project scopes prior to project approval.
- Support and guide the delivery of all Projects within APAC.
- Oversight of all Project Managers from a Program perspective as required to ensure project compliance with account standards, including the familiarization, utilization and adherence to the CBRE client specific Playbook.
- Ensure use of Project Management systems and tools, training of delivery Project Managers to ensure the full deployment of systems and tools.
- Prepare and maintain the capital expenditure plan in accordance with Client budgeting approval process.
- Support and guide the Area / Country Project Business Lead in the early preparedness and identification of PM resources needed to meet project demand throughout the region, as appropriate.
- Understand the client’s business and be the spokes person for positioning their projects with the business.
- Participate in performance review/QBR’s meetings with client.
- Ensure application of and provide training on documents defining the project, including, but not limited to account specific Playbook requirements, employer requirements, and account orientation requirements.
- Support management in the sourcing, assessment and early preparedness of qualified variable project management staff in line with project pipe-line work across region.
- Confirm and seek approval of Project Management fees for variable Project Managers and changes to core team.
- Oversee the onboarding of all project resources to the region.
- Support Project Managers, as required, in establishing non-Playbook Regional Procedures including tender and purchasing procedures for consultants, contractors, etc. Liaise with supporting functions (e.g. Supply Category Management, Accounts Payable etc.), as required, to negotiate and prepare appropriate agreements for all parties necessary in the execution of the work, including bid packages and contract documents.
- Prepare and maintain the projects procurement strategy for the region including management of existing project framework consultants.
- Provide oversight of project delivery to ensure project documentation is accurate, co-ordinated and properly documented.
- Ensure the use of the Project Management System, training of variable staff to ensure the full deployment of systems and tools.
- Perform periodic spot-audits of Project documentation on active projects including, but not limited to Project Management Plans, Risk Registers, Change Control Log, Cost trackers etc.
- Work closely with Project Managers to establish communication procedures and filing systems for projects and set up appropriate tracking of necessary approvals of all kinds.
- Ensure active Risk Management and Value Engineering are applied to projects.
- Ensure all parties understand the account goals prior to start of project and monitor throughout project for compliance to standards and Playbook processes at a Program management level specifically to manage key milestone deliverables.
- Ensure Project team is coordinated with all other Property service lines in the preparation, delivery and hand-over of project work.
- Support the development of early project scope, cost, schedules (i.e. Charters, etc.) and providing critical due diligence project support in the lead up to Business Financial Approval.
- Support Project Managers to ensure invoices are reviewed for conformity with documentation requirements and the completion status and processed in a timely manner.
- Drive the completion of Scorecard, CSAT report and other close out documentation within the nominated close out period.
- At least ten years’ project management or construction management experience or relevant.
- Program Management relevant experience and qualification.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, computer-literate with proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of construction practices and techniques, contract laws, project controls and building support systems.
- Excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills in both English and local language.
- Occasional travelling required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business.