Regional Operations Manager
Uxbridge , United Kingdom
Date published: 15-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Operations Manager for our EMEA team based in the UK. in this role you will be working as part of the management team and responsible for a regional portfolio of sites, the Regional Operations Manager will act as the key operational management interface with the Client and will provide strong leadership, management, and innovation in a defined multi-site contract, ensuring financial, and operational targets are met or exceeded, in the pursuit of delivering excellent customer service. However, the region must work in cooperation with other regions to ensure a consistent level of service and method of delivery is maintained across all client sites. The sites will be located in various UK and European locations (TBC) and will require occasional travel
The operations manager should have a background of hard facilities in a maintenance and facilities management background. They will also need to be a good people manager that has experience in TFM and is comfortable in communicating with different stakeholders at varying levels within organisations
- Be the main regional operational point of contract for the Client in respect to contract performance and delivery. Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key Client contacts.
- Provide leadership across the regional portfolio to site leads, and to ensure that contractual commitments are met and exceeded at those sites.
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented at all sites in the region in a consistent manner and supporting their implementation.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions at all sites and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process are effectively implemented across both CBRE services and sub-contractor’s activities and that they are regularly reviewed.
- Responsible in conjunction with CBRE in country central teams for delivering sites cost and margin targets, and for supporting the in-country site teams in achieving their contract financial targets for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth.
- Working closely with the Client to identify and publish a regularly updated pipeline of extra works and project opportunities, which enhance contract performance and deliver value for the Client.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across all sites, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, cover for planned and unplanned absence and disaster recovery.
- Working with facilities coordinators to ensure sites are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
- Ensure appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Ensure that all contractual meetings are held with the Client and relevant internal CBRE stakeholders, to ensure that the contract performance is properly measured, monitored and appropriate corrective actions put in place.
- Ensure the monthly KPI reports are completed and reviewed with the Client in accordance with the agreed schedule and rolled up into the contract performance metrics.
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, to site staff where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
- Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure training needs are delivered, and talent development plans are in place.
- Periodically visit all sites that fall into the scope of responsibility and maintain and enhance relationships with both the local teams, and the local Client.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.