Regional Operations Manager (Oil/Gas)
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 18-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Client has outsourced the execution of the maintenance operations in retail sites to a Global Facility Management company (FMC) and Project team (EPCM), which is fully accountable for the end-to-end predominantly hard M&E maintenance delivery.
- The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) is responsible for the operational maintenance delivery at a Regional Level, as defined by a specific Geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) to meet the budget, support delivery of the Customer Value Proposition.
- Financial OPEX & CAPEX direct accountability:
- Management of FMC Budget
- Management of Oil/Gas Retail stations.
- Assure End to End delivery of Contract Delivery and Customer Value Proposition of CBRE to Shell in the assigned Area/Region.
- Work with the various account and platform support workstreams such as Customer Service, Technical Services, HSSE, Finance and Sourcing teams to meet the Shell requirements, objectives and KPI’s. It will also be necessary for the ROM role to ensure that these support roles report on their activities and performance at regular intervals into the Shell client.
- Efficiently work with CBRE Vendor Partners in assuring work orders are delivered in compliance of the safety and quality standards of both Shell and CBRE and within the committed Service Level Agreements set by CBRE and Shell
- Effective management of budget for all activities, purchases and projects endorsed to Shell within assigned AOR
- On a monthly basis, be able to provide CBRE finance, Shell finance and performance reporting and analysis, being able to articulate why variances are occurring and action plans to address performance.
- Where applicable will, through the Mobile Technician Supervisor (MTS) ensure delivery of the day to day activities of the Mobile Technician team
- Ensure a HSSE Goal Zero incident rate culture is maintained within the CBRE team and within all Vendors (L3’s) employed by CBRE to work within the Shell portfolio.
- Drive the team behaviors to “Continuous Improvement” and “Service Excellence”
- Ensure that a passion for excellence exists within the team and with all Vendors being employed in operational delivery.
- Pro-actively communicate with various stakeholders in the AOR (retailers, contractors, client sales & ops...)
- Agree the annual budget, KPI, Operational and Sourcing targets with the Shell client within the last quarter of each year for the following year.
Main Objectives of role
- Responsibilities within Area Of Responsibility
- Prime CBRE Focal point for all HSSE related requirements, supported by an account dedicated HSSE resource within the AOR.
- Work with account dedicated sourcing resource in carrying out supplier accreditation in conjunction with HSSE team for all new suppliers and maintain a re-accreditation system aligned to the contract requirements.
- Engaged in contract management activities to actively manage suppliers and where applicable support the purchasing function and be able to complete ‘spot buys’
- Pro-actively manage the supplier base, ensure regular operational meetings are held to review work performance against contracted requirements.
- Ensure Permit to Work (PTW) system, ensuring training is given when required and suppliers are suitably qualified.
- Advise, promote and monitor the safe carrying out of work in the workplace, promote a ‘talk not tick’ culture for all HSSE related activities
- Prepare for bi-weekly and monthly Operational Unit (PH) meetings to discuss operational performance, be confident to discuss issues, understand trends within data and be able to propose resolution actions if required. When required be prepared to attend these meetings
- Within their area of responsibility ensure the annual planning cycle is adhered to, this includes understanding the phasing of spend over the year, the allocation of costs to agreed cost structures and the supplier spend profile.
- Be confident in making decisions based on analysis carried out or provided and to see these decisions through whilst ensuring the best interests of both CBRE and Client are maintained.
- Verify invoices for work undertaken at service stations to validate the costs incurred are as invoiced.
- Assess the extent of equipment repair or replacement requirements necessary at service stations and make recommendations for the most efficient and economic means of carrying out the required work.
- Respond to emergency call outs and 'make-safe' work situations. Track statutory compliance requirements for the service stations, to verify that work mandated by government regulations is completed.
- Liaising with the Project team (EPCM) to ensure projects are delivered with minimum disruption to sites, safely and within budget.
- Participate with the project handover of NTI/KDR sites and Non-Growth projects to assure that all works are within GIDS standards in terms of safety and maintainability. Also to ascertain all relevant handover documents (i.e. Equipment List, As-Built Plans, Station Manuals, relevant government permits, etc.) are properly turned over.